Saturday, September 28, 2013

Designed for People

I wanted to make some soap that is designed especially for certain people.  I want to add the oils they prefer, the colors they like and the scents that are their favorites.  The first two are finished and they are named after my daughter Regina and Melissa.  This one is Gina:
She loves purple so I made two shades of people divided by white and did a hanger swirl.  I put glitter and candy pearls on top and scented it with essential oils of lavender, dark patchouli, and juniper berry.  It smells wonderful.  She is going to love this soap.


The next soap I'm calling Missi:
Melissa loves pink so I made her's pink and white IPS in a natural base.  I put pink heart embeds on top with pink and white candy pearls and glitter.  I scented it with Black Linen and Amber which is her favorite fragrance.  

Two daughter's.  Two soaps.  The soaps fit them.  Both of the soaps are made with my new avocado oil recipe that I just love.  

I want to do the same thing with other family members and friends.  I think it is a neat idea.

1 comment:

  1. It is a neat idea and I love my soap! I bet Gina loved hers. I need to smell it. Thanks for making me and my big sis soaps that fit us! you are sweet, mama!

    ReplyDelete