Friday, December 13, 2013

Sassy Lady

I made fancy oatmeal, milk and honey.  I scented it with two different rose scents, Fresh Cut Rose, Cannibas Rose and Lavender fragrance oil instead of essential oil.  It smells very nice.  I was going to do a pink swirl to complement the rose buds and decided to try and darken the pink with a tiny bit of activated charcoal.  Well, activated charcoal goes a long way so I got a nice black but I like it.  It is a deep rich black and so along with the rose buds on top, I sprinkled lavender buds.  I have some very nice organic lavender that I use just for the tops of my soaps that smells wonderful.

This is a full goat milk straight from the farm along with desert honey and colloidal oatmeal.  I think this soap is primo if I do say so myself.  I will be remaking this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment