Monday, July 22, 2013

New Soap Cutter

How do you thank someone who spent a ton of time making you a soap cutter?  You can't.  Everyone's time is precious to them and when someone shares their time it is a gift.  So thank you Byrdi and Z for my soap cutter.  I absolutely love it.

And I can thank Byrdi for the recipe also.  This is made with two of my favorite oils, rice bran and canola.  I called this Summer Lemonade and it smells nice.  I used all essential oils of pink grapefruit, Argentina lemon, sweet basil, sweet orange and a few drops of rosemary and patchouli that were left in the bottom of a bottle.  The texture on this soap is wonderful and it is two days old and making bubbles like crazy.  It gives you plenty of time to design.  This is definitely a ***** star recipe.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment