Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rosebuds

I made my tallow soap today and wanted to do a purple with rosebuds like I did the Valentine soap in pink. I didn't change anything except the color.  And, I didn't wrap it in towels but it cracked also, like the Valentine one. I don't want to put it in the fridge because I do want it to jell.  I kinda smushed it back together on the top, however, I don't know how deep the cracks go until I cut it.  And it was so pretty.  Seems like it is always something.  I made a video and tried to link it to here but I don't know how.  So if you want to see the making of this soap my youtube name is CharityKnitter and the name of the video is Rosebud Soap.  I'll still take a pic tomorrow when I cut it and upload it to this page.... cracks and all.  (That really is discouraging.)

No comments:

Post a Comment